> Hold on to me and never let me go;
yourblogurlhere.blogspot
This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go..


♥ PROFILE

An introduction about yourself (:

♥ DESIRES
Your desires!

♥ LEAVE ME A TAG

Put your tag board here!

♥ FRIENDS

friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

2010-01-24 2010-01-31 2010-02-07 2010-03-14

♥ CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture: Hollowland.
Brushes.

Friday, March 19, 2010
12:47 AM

1. My absolute favourite use of technology is FACEBOOK (add me). For those aliens who knows not what i speak of, i have added a link.

Without Facebook, i would not be able to live! Its like my god! Some older people don't like Facebook and some don't even know what it is! Have you read the article on how Facebook beat Google in popularity?

You can connect to people, chat, etc. I even found my friend from America that i have not seen in 4 years! We had a long chat and caught up with each other. Although, i do use Facebook excessively... as in REALLY excessively. Try not to get yourselves addicted like me! Another few 'Facebookholics' in our class are Farica, Viaano and even Joey.

The thing i love most about it is being able to chat with long term or faraway friends you haven't seen in awhile.


2. My second favourite thing that technology offers is YOUTUBE. Its just like a site which offres a wide range of videos, music, recordings of people and other random things. Reviews and Feedback in video form like PETER CHAO or even funny stuff like NIGAHIGA.

One of my favourite things to search on Youtube is people doing acoustic versions of songs. If you like acoustic versions of songs, click on this link of this girl called LYNZIE KENT. She is one of my favourites. Also, a few known singers were found on Youtube. Like 'Zee Avi'or even 'Justin Bieber!' Did you know that?

3. My third favourite thing is Blogger. I you don't know what that is by now, you must be failing our English class...

I've had so many Blogs but i always fail to post stuff on it. My favourite part is just changing Blogskins... The last time i updated my non-school related blog was 2 months ago. The URL is Suhatya13.blogspot.com. Well, its time for me to sign out now so i guess i'll she you at our next assignment!

Said that I love you...
I have loved you all along..